18 outubro 2009

NEW MOON - THE BOOK

It was exactly 22H22m when I finished, yesterday, my reading on the next novel of Stephanie "Meyer "New Moon"... 22...22 ... a strange number to finish reading a book... Numerologie can explay this better... I believe in magic and this was for me a Magic moment!

So magic as the love of Bella for Edward... has the true friendship she and Jacob have ... as the power that the Volturi have between vampires... But still, there's nothing more magical than true love.... No Matter What!

There are 2 things in Bella that I see myself in: the Passion and the Clumzyness... She's is really special. I've already started reading the next one... hope to finish it still this week so that I can't start reading the last one. This was the main lines I enjoyed reading:

"I remember that love is irracional. The more you love someone, the less meaning exists for everything."

"If a person truly believes that something is true and afterwords realizes he's wrong? And if I was so obstinated correct that I was right without considering the truth? Would I be silented or the truth would reveal itself to me?"

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Já li todos os livros da saga Luz e Escuridão - adorei! E realmente estou ansiosamente à espera do 2º filme :D

É verdade, já tens oficialmente dois selinhos. Ofereci-te os dois últimos que recebi :D

Vai lá buscá-los, são teus. Ah, para saberes mais pormenores das regras dos selos e prémios, lê a resposta que dei ao teu comentário, ok?

Beijinhos :) *********

Moranguinha disse...

Ai amiga o meu vicio!
Li a saga todinha numa semana!
Claro que adorei o 1.º filme e agora aguardo ansiosamente pelo 2.º!
Aiiii que estas unhas não aguentam!

Jokas!